Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Capital One, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Update: The card offer in this post is no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
You can earn 85,000 Hilton points when you sign-up for the American Express Hilton Honors Surpass card and complete the minimum spending.
But this deal ends July 31, 2015, (next Friday!).
Emily and I don’t earn a commission on this card, but we always tell you about the best offers!
Find out more about the AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass card and what you can do with 85,000 Hilton points.
The AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass Card
Link: American Express Hilton Honors Surpass 85,000 Point Offer
Spend $3,000 on purchases within the 1st 3 months of opening an American Express Hilton Honors Surpass card and you’ll earn 85,000 Hilton points.
You’ll also get other perks such as:
- Free Hilton Gold elite status (free breakfast and internet)
- Free Hilton Diamond status when you spend more than $40,000 in a calendar year (better upgrades)
- 12 points for every $1 you spend at Hilton hotels
- 6 points per $1 you spend at US restaurants, US supermarkets & US gas stations
- 3 points per $1 you spend on most everything else
- Terms and limitations apply
The $75 annual fee is NOT waived the 1st year.
How Can You Use 85,000 Hilton Points?
You could stay 1 night at a top Hilton hotel like the Conrad Tokyo, which can cost ~$729 per night!
Or you could stretch your points with 4 nights at the Doubletree by Hilton at the Entrance to Universal Orlando.
What Are the Rules for Applying for AMEX Cards?
You can only earn the sign-up bonus for AMEX personal cards once per lifetime. So if you’ve already had the American Express Hilton Honors Surpass card, you can NOT get the bonus again.
Is This a Good Deal?
There are lots of ways to earn Hilton points. And with the American Express Hilton Surpass card you can earn the most points per $1 spent at Hilton hotels. So it’s a great choice for folks who frequently have paid stays at Hilton Hotels.
More Ways to Save With AMEX Cards!
Along with Hilton points, you can save money on everyday expenses with the American Express Hilton Honors Surpass card such as:
- AMEX Offers – Earn cash back when you shop at certain stores. And you can often earn the discount with each AMEX credit card you have.
- ShopRunner – AMEX cardholders can get a free ShopRunner membership, which gives you free shipping and discounts from dozens of online merchants.
- Small Business Saturday – You can earn statement credits when you shop at a small business with your American Express card. Last year you could earn $30 in statement credit with each AMEX card you had. I hope this deal returns for the 2015 holiday season!
You can earn 85,000 Hilton points when you spend $3,000 on purchases within the 1st 3 months of opening an American Express Hilton Honors Surpass card. The $75 annual fee is NOT waived the 1st year.
This deal ends July 31, 2015.
We don’t earn a commission on this card, but we always tell you about the best offers!
You can earn the most points for spending at Hilton Hotels with the American Express Hilton Honors Surpass card. This makes it a great way for folks who spend a lot of money at Hilton hotels to quickly earn more points.