Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Capital One, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Let’s check out the deals and how much you’ll save!
Note: Some of these deals are targeted, so check your American Express account to see if you qualify.
And if you’re new to AMEX Offers, here’s my step-by-step guide to finding your AMEX Offers and how to sign-up through Twitter.
Remember, if you have more than 1 AMEX card, you may be able to get these deals more than once!
1. Save $25 on a $250+ Purchase at Best Buy
Link: Best Buy AMEX Sync Offer
Through September 30, 2015, earn a $25 statement credit when you make a single purchase of $250 or more in-store or online at Best Buy.
To get the statement credit, check your AMEX account to register for the offer.
Or tweet @AmexOffers using “#AmexBestBuy” with your connected Twitter account.
Enrollment is limited, so sign-up soon!
2. Save $20 on $100+ at HP Online
Link: HP AMEX Sync Offer
Link: AA Shopping Portal
Until August 20, 2015, get a $20 statement credit when you spend $100+ online only at HP.
Check to see if this offer is in your AMEX account. Or tweet “#AmexHP“ to sign-up through Twitter.
Enrollment is limited. This can be a good deal if you need to stock up on supplies!
You can also use the promotion code “15LESS75″ at checkout to save $15 off $75+ when you buy a new desktop or laptop computer. This will combine with the AMEX offer to save you even more money!
Right now, the American Airlines shopping portal earns 3X American Airlines miles per $1 spent at HP.
You may be able to combine the promotion code and shopping portal bonus with the AMEX offer to save more money. And even earn bonus miles or points!
3. Get $15 Back When You Spend $50+ at Petco.com
Link: Petco AMEX Sync Offer
Until August 30, 2015, you’ll get a $15 statement credit when you spend $50 online only at Petco.
Remember, this offer is only available online! And it’s not valid for e-gift card purchases.
4. Get a $25 Statement Credit on $125+ at J.Crew
Check your AMEX account to see if you’re targeted for this offer. Through August 17, 2015, save $25 when you spend $125+ at J.Crew in-store or online.
Enrollment is limited, so sign-up while you can!
5. Save at Lots of Restaurants (Chili’s, Carrabba’s, P.F. Chang’s, and More!)
If you like dining out, you’re in luck! AMEX has several offers at restaurants right now. Enrollment is limited, so add them to your AMEX card soon to take advantage!
- Save $10 on $30+ at Chili’s through September 7, 2015. To enroll, check your AMEX account or tweet “#AmexChilis”.
- Get $10 back when you spend $25+ at Carrabba’s Italian Grill through September 7, 2015. Check your AMEX account for this offer.
- Through September 15, 2015, get a $10 statement credit when you spend $50+ at P.F. Chang’s. Check your AMEX account to see if you qualify.
- Save $20 on $100+ at Texas de Brazil through September 10, 2015. This offer might be in your AMEX account.
There are a few other restaurant offers, so check your AMEX account to see which 1s are available to you.
These deal are valid in-restaurant (not online) only.
6. Spend $50+ at eBags, and Get $10 Back
eBags sells backpacks, purses, luggage, and more. Through September 20, 2015, you’ll earn a $10 statement credit when you spend $50+ online only.
Check your AMEX account to see if you have this offer.
And remember, you can combine this offer with other discount codes to save even more money!
7. Get $10 Back on $50+ at Boxed.com
Through September 15, 2015, earn a $10 statement credit when you spend $50+ online only at Boxed.com.
Check to see if the offer is in your AMEX account or tweet “#AmexBoxed“ to enroll via Twitter.
Boxed.com sells items in bulk at a discount. Use this offer to save even more!
Check AMEX Serve and Bluebird Accounts for AMEX Offers
To see which offers you qualify for, check your account online or with the mobile app.
Once you select “My Offers” from the menu, you’ll see a list of available discounts.
AMEX has lots of new offers for cardmembers. You can add them to your AMEX cards to save a lot of money!
And remember, it’s possible to get these deals more than once!
Let me know which deals you’ve been targeted for in the comments!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!