Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
1. Shop Online and Earn Up to 3,500 Bonus American Airlines Miles
- 500 bonus American Airlines miles when you spend $125
- 1,250 bonus American Airlines miles when you spend $500
- 3,500 bonus American Airlines miles when you spend $1,000
You can use ANY credit card to pay for your purchases.
Shopping portals are an easy way to earn bonus miles and points.
Remember, Southwest has a similar promotion through August 16, 2015.
2. Get a $100 Nordstrom Gift Card for $90 at Staples.com
Link: Chase Ink Plus
Link: Chase Ink Cash
You should get the gift card in time for Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale, which runs through August 3, 2015!
So you can earn 450 bonus Chase Ultimate Rewards points or $4.50 back.
You could also try to click through to Staples from a shopping portal.
Gift cards are NOT supposed to count for shopping portal bonuses, but it never hurts to try!
In my experience, some gift cards DO count. So it’s worth clicking through just in case!
3. Delta Award Flights Now Back on ExpertFlyer
Link: How to Use ExpertFlyer
ExpertFlyer has many uses, like searches for award flights, upgrades, seat maps, and more!
If you fly Delta, this is a welcome change!
4. NYC Restaurant Week: Discounts on Lunch and Dinner! And $5 Off With AMEX Cards
Link: NYC Restaurant Week
Link: AMEX EveryDay Preferred
Link: Chase Sapphire Preferred
From July 20, 2015, to August 14, 2015, you can get a deal on 3-course lunch or dinner in New York.
If you’re visiting New York this summer, save some cash with this deal!
Be sure to use a card that earns bonus points, like the Chase Sapphire Preferred, which earns 2X Chase Ultimate Rewards points on dining.
Let me know if you take advantage of these deals!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!