Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
I’ve written how you can get 1 movie ticket free (up to $19.50) when you buy at ticket with your Visa Signature card. You can get this deal each Friday through August 21, 2015.
Find out how this deal works!
What’s the Deal?
If you have a Visa Signature card, you can get 1 free ticket to the movies tonight, when you buy one on Fridays through August 21, 2015.
If your card says “Signature” under the Visa logo, it qualifies!
To get your free ticket, visit Fandango (using this link ONLY) and add 2 movie tickets for a Friday showing to your cart. Then when you checkout and enter your Visa Signature card number, the lowest priced ticket (up to $19.50) is free!
And if you have a Chase Visa Signature card such as the Ink Cash, you don’t have to wait for Fridays to buy your ticket to a Friday movie! You can purchase your tickets on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday. That might help because there are a limited number of free tickets available.
- Offer only good while supplies last
- Maximum value of free ticket is $19.50
- Limit of 1 free ticket per card, every 30 days
- Limit of 1 registration per email address (regardless of card number) per 7 day period
- Can NOT be combined with other coupons or discounts
It’s easy to get this deal multiple times if you have more than 1 Visa Signature card and email address.
You Can Save Money at the Movies Everyday!
You can save at movie theaters any day of the week by purchasing movie gift cards at office supply stores or grocery stores with a card that earns bonus points in these categories such as:
- AMEX SimplyCash – 5% cash back at US office supply stores
- Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express – 6% cash back at US supermarkets (on up to $6,000 in spending each card year; then 1%). Terms apply.
- Chase Ink Bold, Ink Plus, Ink Cash – 5X Chase Ultimate Rewards points (5% cash back) at office supply stores
You can get 2 tickets for the price of 1 each Friday through August 21, 2015, when you pay with your Visa Signature card.
And if you have a Chase Visa Signature card, you can also purchase your tickets for a Friday showing on Wednesdays, and Thursdays.
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!