Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
There are great deals available today to Bangkok, Thailand!
Remember, cheap fares like these don’t last long.
Hot Airfare Deal for July 16, 2015
Link: The Flight Deal
Link: Fare Deal Alert
You can fly to Bangkok, Thailand, for ~$649 from a number of US cities including:
- San Francisco
- Washington, DC
Travel between late August 2015 and early December 2015.
There’s a 3-day advance purchase requirement, and you must purchase by July 16, 2015.
Don’t Forget to Use the Right Credit Card!
Use a card that earns bonus points for travel or airfare purchased directly from airlines:
- Chase Sapphire Preferred – 2X Chase Ultimate Rewards points per $1 you spend on travel
- American Express Premier Rewards Gold – 3X AMEX Membership Rewards points per $1 you spend on airfare purchased directly from airlines, although I’ve found you almost always get the points even if you book through a 3rd party site like Orbitz!
- Barclaycard Arrival Plus World Elite MasterCard – get 2.1% back when you redeem miles for $100+ travel purchases, including airfare
- Citi Prestige – 3X Citi ThankYou points per $1 you spend on travel
- Citi ThankYou Premier – 3X Citi ThankYou points per $1 you spend on travel
Get Free Hotel Nights!
If you book a flight to Bangkok, remember there are lots of ways to get cheap or free hotel rooms with points from credit card bonuses and spending!
Remember, you can transfer flexible points like Chase Ultimate Rewards or American Express Membership Rewards to different hotel programs.
Note: Folks who want to book paid stays could check out discount sites like Orbitz, Expedia, or TravelPony for deals. But remember you won’t get stay credits or points (and might not have your elite status recognized).
If you’d like a neighborhood feel, Airbnb is a good way to save money on accommodations, especially for longer stays.
There are great deals available today to Bangkok, Thailand, from multiple US cities! Remember, low fares don’t last, so book quickly if you want to get in on these prices.
Have you seen this fare from other cities today? Please share them in the comments.
And let me know if you book a flight!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!