Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
1. I explained the new rules for Chase applications and let you know about possible exceptions.
If You Have More Than 5 New Credit Card Accounts in the Past 24 Months, You May NOT Be Approved for Certain Chase Cards. But There Are Some Exceptions!
2. I let you know about the great changes coming to the AMEX Starwood cards.
Starwood AMEX Is Adding New Benefits Including No Foreign Transaction Fees and Sheraton Club Access for Business Cardholders
3. Find out how you can earn 20% to 30% cash back on shopping with the Discover it card!
Discover it Will Double Your Cash Back at the End of Your 1st 12 Billing Cycles. This Counts Towards Shopping Portal Bonuses Too!
4. Did you know you can get 2 nights at any Hyatt hotel plus a $50 statement credit with the Chase Hyatt card?
You Can Use Your 2 Nights at the Park Hyatt Sydney or Any Other Hyatt Hotel
5. I also let you know anyone can now take the Hyatt Diamond Challenge.
Complete 12 Nights at Hyatt and You’ll Get 4 Suite Upgrades, Free Breakfast, and Late Check-Out
6. I showed you a tool that will save you lots of time at Disney.
Touringplans.com Can Save You From Frustrating Long Lines at Disney Theme Parks
7. You learned when it is (and isn’t) a good idea to upgrade your Chase Freedom card.
If You Upgrade Your Chase Freedom, You’ll Miss Out on the Sign-Up Bonus. But It Could Still Be Worth It for Some Folks!
8. I gave you tips for saving money on flights, hotels, and activities in New York City.
You Can Get Away to New York City Without Spending a Fortune
9. You can organize your travel plans with TripIt.
Keep All Your Confirmation Numbers and Travel Plans in 1 Place With TripIt
10. The better offer for the Bank of America Alaska Airlines card is back!
You Can Still Earn 25,000 Alaska Airlines Miles, Plus a $100 Statement Credit After Meeting Minimum Spending Requirements, With the Alaska Airlines Card
Bonus: I also told you about limited-time increased sign-up bonuses for cards like Chase Freedom and AMEX Delta. These deals are now expired.
But follow me on Twitter and Facebook, so you never miss another great sign-up bonus!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 25,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!