Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Capital One, Chase and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
Find out how this deal works!
What’s the Deal?
To get your free movie ticket, add 2 movie tickets to your cart (you must use this link!). And when you pay with a Visa Signature card, the lowest-priced ticket (up to $19.50) is free!
Note: Check for the word “Signature” below the Visa logo on your card.
This deal is good each Friday through August 21, 2015, for Friday showings.
But if you have a Chase Visa Signature card, you don’t have to wait for Fridays to buy your Friday ticket! You can purchase your Friday movie tickets on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday. That might help because there are a limited number of free tickets available.
- Offer only good while supplies last
- Maximum value of free ticket is $19.50
- Limit of 1 free ticket per card, every 30 days
- Limit of 1 registration per email address (regardless of card number) per 7 day period
- Can NOT be combined with other coupons or discounts
If you have more than 1 Visa Signature card and email address, you can pick up a free movie ticket multiple times.
Do You Have a Visa Signature Card?
Check under the Visa logo on your card to see if it says “Signature” underneath. If you aren’t sure, you can enter your credit card number at the Fandango site to find out if it qualifies for the free movie ticket.
Examples of Visa Signature cards include:
And here’s a list of some other Visa Signature cards.
More Ways You Can Save on Your Next Movie Night
You don’t need a Visa Signature card to get discounts on movie tickets, there are lots of other ways to save, such as:
- Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express – 6% cash back at US supermarkets up to $6,000 per year; then 1%. Terms apply.
- AMEX SimplyCash – 5% back on movie theater gift cards at US office supply stores. Terms apply.
- Chase Ink Plus, Ink Bold (no longer available), & Ink Cash – 5X Chase Ultimate Rewards points (or 5% cash back) on movie theater gift cards at office supply stores
- Citi ThankYou Premier Card & Citi Prestige Card – 2X Citi ThankYou points on entertainment (including movie theaters)
Folks who have a Visa Signature card can get 1 free movie ticket (up to $19.50) when they buy 1 on Fridays (with this link only). This deal ends August 21, 2015.
And if you have a Chase Visa Signature card, you don’t have to wait until Friday. You can get your free ticket on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays for Friday showings.