Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
Today, when you buy a movie ticket with your Visa Signature credit card, you’ll get the 2nd ticket free (up to $19.50).
You can get this deal on Fandango (when you use this link) every Friday through August 21, 2015.
What’s the Deal?
Here’s how to get your fee movie ticket:
- Visit the Fandango Visa Signature page (if you don’t use this link, you will NOT get the free ticket) on a Friday through August 21, 2015.
- Add 2 movie tickets to your cart for any Friday showing
- At check-out, the lowest priced ticket (up to $19.50) is free!
- Pay with your Visa Signature card
And if you have a Chase Visa Signature card, you don’t have to wait until Friday to purchase your tickets. You can buy your movie tickets for a Friday showing on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday. This will help you get tickets before shows sell out.
- Offer only good while supplies last
- Maximum value of free ticket is $19.50
- Limit of 1 free ticket per card, every 30 days
- Limit of 1 registration per email address (regardless of card number) per 7 day period
- Can NOT be combined with other coupons or discounts
With more than 1 Visa Signature card and email address you can get a free movie ticket multiple times this summer.
Which Cards Qualify?
Visa Signature cards such as:
You have a Visa Signature card if it says “Signature” the Visa emblem. Or you can enter your credit card number into the Fandango site to see if it’s eligible.
And here’s a list of Visa Signature cards if you want to know which other cards you might have!
Visa Signature Isn’t the Only Way to Save on Movie Tickets
You can save 5% any day of the week by purchasing movie theater gift cards at office supply stores with cards including:
- AMEX SimplyCash – 5% cash back at US office supply stores
- Chase Ink Cash – 5% cash back at office supply stores
- Chase Ink Plus – 5X Chase Ultimate Rewards points at office supply stores
Or use a card that earns bonus points at supermarkets to buy movie theater gift cards at your local grocery store:
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express – 2X Amex Membership Rewards at US supermarkets. Terms apply.
- Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express – 6% cash back at US supermarkets up to $6,000 per year; then 1%). Terms apply.
Visa Signature cardholders can get a free movie ticket to a Friday showing when they buy another ticket with their card using this link. This deal ends August 21, 2015.
Which movie will you save money on tonight?
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!