Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
1. Did you hear? I got 5 Alaska Airlines cards in the same day!
2. It’s now easier to earn the Southwest Companion Pass because you can earn 50,000 points with all 3 Chase Southwest cards.
With the Southwest Companion Pass, a Friend or Family Member Can Fly With You for (Almost) Free for Up to 2 Years!
3. Find out which AMEX prepaid card (Bluebird, REDcard, or Serve) is best for you.
You Can Load all 3 AMEX Prepaid Cards With a PIN-Enabled Gift Card, So Which 1 Should You Choose?
4. I explained why the Citi Prestige card shouldn’t sit in your sock drawer.
The Citi Prestige Gives You Plenty of Incentives That Will Make You Want to Keep This Card in Your Wallet
5. I let you know you can now earn 25,000 Starwood points on the AMEX Starwood card with less spending.
With 25,000 Starwood Points You Can Stay at the Sheraton Rhodes Hotel in Greece and Enjoy Beautiful Views of the Aegean Sea!
6. You can get 3 free nights (worth up to $900+) at any Wyndham hotel with 1 card!
How Does 3 Nights at a Top Wyndham Hotel, Like the Wyndham Koloa Landing at Poipu Beach Wyndham Grand Resort Sound?
7. I broke the bad news to you, the Target Prepaid REDcard can no longer be loaded directly with a credit card. But you can still add funds with a PIN-enabled gift card!
You Can Add Funds to the Target Prepaid REDcard With a PIN-Enabled Gift Card
8. Do you know how to decide if you should keep your AMEX card after the 1st year?
I’ll Show You Which AMEX Cards Might Be Worth the Annual Fee
9. I showed you how you can use your phone abroad without spending big money.
SIM Cards Are an Affordable Way to Stay Connected Overseas
10. Emily shared the details about our stopover in Hong Kong.
It Was Nice Having an Extra Office Space in Our Room at the InterContinental Hong Kong
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 25,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!