Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
1. I shared my latest favorite credit card sign-up bonuses.
2. You can now earn an $800 flight and $500 in airfare with the Citi Prestige card through July 23, 2017.
3. You can now earn 50,000 points faster with the Citi ThankYou Premier Card (EXPIRED.)
4. You learned for a limited time you can earn 2 weekend nights AND a $100 credit with the Citi Hilton HHonors Reserve. (EXPIRED.)
5. You learned you can earn a no-contract phone (up to $650) with the new Citi Access More card.
6. You learned the US Bank Club Carlson card’s free night perk is coming to an end.
8. Do you know how to switch from AMEX Serve to the Target Prepaid REDcard?
9. Do you know how to redeem your Korean Air miles?
10. I wrote a 10-part series explaining how you can make your 1st international trip a success, covering everything from passports & visas to the smart way to get foreign cash.
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!