Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
1. I shared my latest favorite credit card sign-up bonuses.
Don’t Miss Out on the Best Deals!
2. You can now earn an $800 flight and $500 in airfare with the Citi Prestige card through July 23, 2017.
3. You can now earn 50,000 points faster with the Citi ThankYou Premier Card (EXPIRED.)
4. You learned for a limited time you can earn 2 weekend nights AND a $100 credit with the Citi Hilton HHonors Reserve. (EXPIRED.)
You’ll Earn a $100 Statement Credit When You Spend $100 or More on Your 1st Stay in the Hilton Portfolio Within the 1st 3 Months of Opening Your Account
5. You learned you can earn a no-contract phone (up to $650) with the new Citi Access More card.
A New Cellphone and Some Interesting Bonus Categories With the Citi Access More Card
6. You learned the US Bank Club Carlson card’s free night perk is coming to an end.
You Can Still Get 1 Night Free When You Book 2 Consecutive Award Nights Before June 1, 2015! And You Can Book Stays Through May 2016.
7. I showed you top hotels where you can use the Citi Hilton HHonors Reserve 2 weekend nights in Asia, Australia & the South Pacific, the Caribbean, Europe, and the US.
With the 2 Weekend Nights From the Citi Hilton HHonors Reserve, Pricey Hotels Like the Hilton Bora Bora Nui Aren’t Out of Reach!
8. Do you know how to switch from AMEX Serve to the Target Prepaid REDcard?
Find Out the Steps to Take Before Moving From AMEX Serve to the Target Prepaid REDcard!
9. Do you know how to redeem your Korean Air miles?
Find Out How to Book Korean Air Award Flights!
10. I wrote a 10-part series explaining how you can make your 1st international trip a success, covering everything from passports & visas to the smart way to get foreign cash.
Don’t Limit Your Travel Within US Borders!
Bonus: There were some great deals on flights this month! I shared cheap fares to Costa Rica, Kenya, Morocco, and Paris. These fares are now expired, because great deals like these don’t last long!
But follow me on Twitter and Facebook, so you never miss another deeply discounted flight!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 25,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!