Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Planning a trip to Las Vegas? Starting at 1:00 pm Eastern Time today, you can save money on luxury vacation packages at MGM Resorts!
Through April 24, 2015, a new travel deal from the US Travel Association will be available every weekday.
Here’s a look a today’s deal.
Deal for April 9, 2015 – Save on MGM Las Vegas Resorts Vacation Packages
Link: Daily Getaways Calendar
You can save on stays at popular MGM hotels in Las Vegas today! This deal starts at 1:00 pm Eastern Time.
- 3 nights in a 1-bedroom Sky View Suite at Mandalay Bay (plus show tickets, dinners, and spa treatments for 2) for $1,525
- 2 nights in a suite at New York New York (plus show tickets and dinner for 2) for $475
- 3 nights in a Mirage Suite at The Mirage (plus show tickets, dinners, and massages for 2) for $1,780
- 4 nights in a Contemporary Room at Excalibur (plus show tickets and a $400 dining credit) for $475
- 2 nights in a Penthouse Suite at HOTEL32 (plus show tickets and dinner for 2) for $1,050
Note: Be sure to read the fine print on each deal for other perks and information about blackout dates!
3 Nights in a Sky View Suite Mandalay Bay
You can stay 3 nights in a suite at Mandalay Bay along with shows tickets, dinner, and spa treatments for $1,525.
But because of the extras like show tickets and spa treatments, it’s hard to determine exactly how much you could save with these packages. Three nights in a Sky View room at Mandalay Bay can cost ~$1,419 (depending on your travel dates).
So this is a good deal for folks looking to splurge on a luxurious trip to Las Vegas!
3 Nights in a Mirage Suite at The Mirage
For $1,780 you can stay 3 nights in a Mirage Suite at The Mirage in Las Vegas. With this package, you’ll also get show tickets, dinners, and massages for two.
The regular price for 3 nights in a Mirage Suite is ~$1,309. And you can spend a up to $500 each night at places like Tom Colicchio’s Heritage Steak restaurant. So the room and dining alone is worth up to ~$2,809 (~$1,309 for 3 nights in the suite + $1,500 for 3 dinners).
If you’re interested in 1 of these packages, act fast! The best deals don’t last long!
Today only, you can save on stays at MGM resorts in Las Vegas. Many of the deals offered today include suites and extras like dinner and show tickets.
The blackout dates and perks included differ with each package, so make sure you read the fine print!
You can reserve your package starting at 1:00 pm Eastern Time today. But act quickly because these deals tend to sell out fast!
Be sure to check out tomorrow’s deal. You’ll be able to purchase Hyatt points at a really cheap price!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!