Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Today, you can purchase discounted stays at certain Loews Hotels and Resorts, including some luxury suites! This deal starts at 1:00 pm Eastern Time and the best deals sell out quickly!
Through April 24, 2015, a new travel deal will be available every weekday at 1:00 pm Eastern Time.
I’ll show you how you can get in on this deal!
What’s the Deal?
Link: Daily Getaways Calendar
The US Travel Association is posting new travels deals everyday for 5 weeks. And today, starting at 1:00 pm Eastern Time, you save on certain Lowes Hotels and Resorts packages including:
- 2 nights in an Grand Ocean Front Balcony Suite for $1,000 at the Loews Miami Beach
- 2 nights in a Grand Executive suite for $1,000 at the Loews Regency Hotel in New York
- 2 nights in an Ocean View Suite for $950 at the Loews Santa Monica
- 2 nights at a 4-Diamond Loews Resort for $325, like the Loews Royal Pacific Resort in Orlando
- 2 nights at a Luxury Loews Hotel for $275, such as the Loews Hotel Vogue in Montreal, Canada
This deal is good for travel from June 1, 2015, to June 30, 2016.
A Grand Executive Suite at the Loews Regency in New York City can cost $899 per night!
So you could save ~$798 with this daily getaway!
That said, $1,000 is still a LOT of money for 2 nights in a hotel room. So this may only be a good deal for folks who are looking for a very special getaway.
Today, at 1:00 pm Eastern Time, you can purchase discounted stays at Loews Hotels and Resorts. You could save a lot of money on a couple nights in a luxury suite. But these deals are still very expensive and may not be a good option for everyone!
If you’re interested in this deal, book quickly because it may not last long!
Over the next 2 days you’ll also be able to save on stays at MGM hotels in Las Vegas and buy discounted Hyatt points!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!