Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Looking for fun family activities for your next vacation?
Find out how you can get into this and many other museums for free!
What’s the Deal?
With Bank of America’s Museums on Us program, you can get free admission to select museums within the US such as:
- Discovery Children’s Museum in Las Vegas
- Great Lakes Science Center in Cleveland
- Tampa Museum of Art
These are just a few examples. Check out the full list to see if there’s a participating museum near you.
To get in for free, just show a valid photo ID along with a Bank of America (or Merrill Lynch) debit or credit card such as:
- Bank of America Alaska Airlines Visa Signature
- Bank of America Virgin Atlantic
- Bank Americard Cash Rewards
Here’s a look at the important conditions of this offer:
- Free admission is for the 1st Saturday & Sunday each month
- This offer is good at over 150 participating museums within the US
- 1 free admission per cardholder
If you have travel plans around the 1st weekend of the month, this is a wonderful way to save money on a fun family activity.
Don’t Have a Bank of America Card?
If you’re a New York City resident, you can still get into many museums in your area for free through 2015! All you need is an IDNYC card.
New York residents who are 14 and older can get sign-up for an IDNYC card for free at 12 locations around the city. With this card, you can get into over 30 museums and cultural institutions for free.
If you’re a Bank of America (or Merrill Lynch) debit or credit cardholder, you can get you into many museums around the US for free this weekend! Check out the list of included museums to see if there’s 1 that’s in your local area or fits into your travel plans!
New York City residents can also get into many local museums for free in 2015 with the IDNYC card.
Which museum will you visit?
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!