Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Capital One, Chase and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
1. You learned there’s a new prepaid card that’s better than AMEX Bluebird & Serve!
You Can Load the Target Prepaid REDcard Directly With a Miles or Points Earning Credit Card!
2. You can get 5 nights and 2 airline tickets to Disney World from 2 cards!
70,000 Starwood Points Can Get You 50,000 Airline Miles and 5 Nights at the Walt Disney World Swan Hotel!
3. Do you know how to get your annual fee waived?
A Quick Phone Call Might Be All It Takes to Get Your Annual Fee Waived for Another Year!
4. I showed you tips for deciding when and when not to use points for hotel stays.
You’ll Typically Get More Value When You Use Your Points for Stays at Expensive Hotels Like the Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa
5. You can earn a profit just by paying your taxes with these 2 cash back cards!
You Can Earn Money Back on Your Taxes With the Barclaycard Arrival Plus or Discover it Miles Cards
6. Easily find out how many British Airways miles you’ll need for your next award flight with this map tool!
Saving Time Booking Award Flights With Wandering Aramean’s British Airways Avios Tool
7. Are you new to Million Mile Secrets? Our new Beginner’s Guide can get you started in 10 simple steps!
Our New Beginner’s Guide Can Help You or Your Friends Who Are New to Miles & Points Hit the Ground Running!
8. You found out AMEX Serve will soon no longer accept Discover, MasterCard, or Visa cards for online loads.
Starting April 16, 2015, You’ll Only Be Able to Use an AMEX Card to Load Your Serve Account Online
9. You learned how to earn and use Virgin America points.
Find Out How to Use Your Virgin America Miles Like a Pro!
10. Did you know you may still be able to get Hyatt award stays, even if rooms don’t appear to be available online?
According to Hyatt’s “No Blackout Dates” Policy, You Should Be Able to Book With Points as Long as Standard Rooms Are Still Available
Bonus: I shared a lot of very cheap flights with you! Including a mistake Business Class fare to Beijing for just ~$450! And there were other heavily discounted tickets to Rio de Janeiro, Hawaii, Hong Kong, and more!
These sales are expired because seats often sell out within hours! So be sure to follow me on Twitter and Facebook to find out about the next BIG deals right away!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 25,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!