Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
1. AMEX Business Platinum Ends 20% Pay With Points Rebate
According to this Flyertalk thread, folks with an The Enhanced Business Platinum Card from American Express OPEN should book their travel through Pay With Points before July 1, 2015.
That’s because the 20% American Express Membership Rewards points rebate ends on July 1, 2015.
2. Get $400 Off Qantas Flights
But vacation packages are excluded. 🙁
And you might be able to get this offer using multiple American Express cards.
Emily and I haven’t been to Australia, so maybe now’s the time to go.
3. Triple Southwest Points With Best Western
But you have to register first and have your earnings set to Southwest.
1,800 Southwest points are worth ~$26 in airfare (1,800 points x 1.43 cents per point), so this is a good deal!
4. Free 250 Virgin Atlantic Miles
Click on “Shop today” and log into your Virgin Atlantic account. Then click on “Mile Finder” and download the toolbar.
Miles should post within 48 hours. So this is a good way to keep your Virgin Atlantic account active.
5. 50% Off Frappuccinos at Starbucks
This offer is only valid from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
And you’ll get 5X Chase Ultimate Rewards points (or 5% cash back) when you pay with your registered Chase Freedom card. That’s because until March 30, 2015, the Chase Freedom earns 5X points (or 5% cash back) at grocery stores, movie theaters, and Starbucks.
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!