Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Capital One, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Update: The IHG Rewards Club credit card offer in this post is no longer available, but check Hot Deals for the latest offers!
Update: This offer has been extended until May 31, 2015!
You can earn 70,000 IHG points from the IHG Rewards Club card after spending $1,000 on purchases within the 1st 3 months of opening your account.
But this may be your last week. That’s because the offer is set to expire on
March 31, 2015.
This is 1 of my favorite cards that I will never cancel. Keep reading to find out why.
70,000 IHG Points IHG Rewards Club
Link: 70,000 IHG Points IHG Rewards Club
You can now earn 70,000 IHG points when you spend $1,000 on purchases in the 1st 3 months of account opening with the IHG Rewards Club card.
This card also gets you:
- Free Platinum elite status (free upgrades, priority check-in, and elite rollover nights)
- Free night at any IHG hotel worldwide on each card anniversary
- 5 IHG points for every $1 you spend at IHG hotels
- 2 IHG points per $1 you spend at restaurants, grocery stores, and gas stations
- 1 IHG point per $1 you spend on everything else
- 10% rebate on redeemed points (up to 100,000 IHG points a year)
- NO foreign transaction fee
And the $49 annual fee is waived the 1st year!
So for $49 each year you can stay at any IHG hotel including the InterContinental The Willard Washington DC.
Is This a Good Deal?
70,000 IHG points gets you 1 night at the InterContinental Thalasso Bora Bora in an overwater bungalow with 20,000 IHG points leftover!
Those 20,000 IHG points are enough for 4 PointBreaks nights (you book 2 nights and your partner books 2 nights) at the Holiday Inn Express Campo De Gibraltar – Barrios in Spain!
And some folks have received targeted offers for 80,000 IHG points so be sure and check your email!
The application page for the 70,000 IHG point sign-up bonus on the IHG Rewards Club card says the offer ends on
March 31, 2015. So you’ve got a week left to decide.
The card gets you free Platinum status (free upgrades, priority check-in, and elite rollover nights) and a few other perks. But the best perk is the free night on each card anniversary!
You can use your free night at any IHG hotel worldwide!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!