Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
I wrote that Club Carlson is having a Twitter party today, March 19, 2015, starting at 11:00 am Eastern Time.
Tweet and Chat for Points & Gifts!
To register for the Club Carlson Twitter party, follow these steps:
- Click on the registration page
- Follow Club Carlson on Twitter
- Click “Connect Using Twitter” and authorize the app
- The registration page will refresh with a form for you to complete with your Club Carlson number & email address
- If you don’t get the form – unfollow Club Carlson on Twitter, uninstall the app, and try again!
Other Important Terms & Conditions
- You must be a Club Carlson member and have an active Twitter account for at least 30 days
- Only 1 bonus per member
- You’ll receive your bonus points within 4 to 6 weeks
Remember, there are a few other great ways to earn lots of Club Carlson points right now! And if you’re a US Bank Club Carlson cardholder, you get your last night free on award stays of 2 consecutive nights or more!
Club Carlson will be giving away more points and prizes (like cameras, headphones, and tablets) during the party. So be sure to follow along!
Club Carlson’s 12-hour Twitter party starts today, March 19, 2015, at 11:00 am Eastern Time.
You’ll get 1,000 bonus Club Carlson points (and the opportunity to win other prizes) – but you have to register before the party starts.
Let me know if you win anything! Good luck!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!