Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
1. British Airways Spending Bonus Changes!
You currently earn 2.5 British Airways Avios points per dollar spent with British Airways and 1.25 points per dollar spent everywhere else.
But notices have been sent out to some cardholders that starting April 30, 2015, you’ll earn 3X points at British Airways and 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
While this notice has only been sent to some folks, this change is likely taking place for all cardholders.
2. TopCashBack Money Maker (Today Only!)
To get the rebate, spend at least $1 at Raise by March 19, 2015, (today!) at 11:59 pm Pacific Time.
However, the lowest gift card value I found available is ~$5. You can purchase $5 gift cards to AMC. But check to see what you can find for under $20!
Not new to TopCashBack? There are some other great deals open to everyone including:
- 8% back and 20% off clothing, home, and jewelry at Macy’s
- 7% back at Nordstrom
- 5.25% back on most purchases (excludes electronics, books, movies, and photo) at Walmart
- $100 back per new line activation at T-Mobile
3. Save 15% at La Quinta Hotels
This deal ends June 15, 2015.
This is discount is good at all La Quinta locations in the US, Canada, and Mexico, except in Manhattan where you’ll only save 10%.
Here’s my list of the ways you can save with Visa SavingsEdge.
4. New Charles Schwab AMEX Cards!
American Express will be releasing 2 new Charles Schwab co-branded cards sometime in early 2016.
These cards may be similar to the AMEX Fidelity card which offers:
- 2% cash back on all purchases
- NO annual fee
I love the Charles Schwab’s High Yield Investor Checking Account because you can use it overseas to withdraw money and pay NO ATM or currency conversion fees. So I’m excited to find out more about the new American Express cards!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!