Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
1. ~$285 Round-Trip New York to Stockholm
But you can only travel from January 1, 2016, to February 28, 2016. Book your flight using the Norwegian Air Low Fare Calendar.
I found many flights on sale between January 18, 2016, and February 10, 2016, for ~270 euros (~$285).
This is a great deal! But Norwegian Air charges lots of fees! And you will NOT earn any miles that you can redeem on major airlines. 🙁
You can earn bonus points if you use cards like the:
- American Express Premier Rewards Gold (3X American Express Membership Rewards points on tickets booked directly with airlines)
- Barclaycard Arrival Plus (2.2% back on travel purchases of $25+)
- Chase Sapphire Preferred (2X Chase Ultimate Rewards points on travel)
2. ~$521 to ~$550 Round-Trip San Francisco to China
Secret Flying reports you can fly from San Francisco to Hong Kong, China, and return from Shanghai, China, for ~$550 round-trip on United Airlines.
But when I searched, I found an even cheaper fare on Air Canada! You’ll pay ~$521 round-trip.
You can find this fare on Priceline. Travel dates are available through May 2015.
3. ~$566 Round-Trip Los Angeles to Lima, Peru
Here’s another great fare from The Flight Deal. You can fly from Los Angeles to Lima, Peru, round-trip in coach on Delta for only $566.
Book at least 21 days in advance for travel in April and May, or September to January, 2016.
I was able to find this fare on Priceline.
4. 2-for-1 Tea at Starbucks
This offer is only valid from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm which is perfect for an afternoon break.
Let me know if you book a cheap flight to Sweden, China, or Peru!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!