Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Capital One, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
It’s the 1st weekend of the month! So you can get into select museums around the US for free with any Bank of America debit or credit card!
And New York City residents, even if they don’t have a Bank of America card, can get into New York museums for free! I’ll show you how it all works!
Museums on Bank of America
This weekend you can visit museum and cultural centers like:
- Great Lakes Science Center in Cleveland, Ohio
- Portland Japanese Garden in Portland, Oregon
- Discovery Children’s Museum in Las Vegas, Nevada
Just bring a photo ID and your Bank of America debit or credit card such as:
- Bank of America Alaska Airlines Visa Signature
- Bank of America Virgin Atlantic
- Bank Americard Cash Rewards
Note: You only get 1 free admission per card. Family members will need their own card or an authorized user card to get free admission as well.
From New York City and Don’t Have a Bank of America Card?
If you’re a Bank of America debit or credit cardholder you can get you into many museums around the US for free this weekend!
Find out if there is a participating location near you.
New York City residents can also get into many local museums for free in 2015 with the IDNYC card.
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!