Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Capital One, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Did you get your tickets to USA Today Frequent Traveler University Dallas?
FTU is a fun event where you can meet other folks who enjoy collecting miles & points for Big Travel! You may even learn a few new tricks!
Find out more about FTU and how you can attend!
What’s USA Today Frequent Traveler University?
At USA TODAY Frequent Traveler University Dallas you’ll learn about everything miles & points. This event is from April 17, 2015, to April 19, 2015.
With your ticket you’ll get:
- 3 days of sessions
- Welcome cocktail party on Friday night
- Breakfast on Saturday and Sunday
- Lunch on Saturday and Sunday
Unfortunately, USA TODAY Frequent Traveler University Advanced Dallas is sold out. But you can still buy your tickets to the Original Frequent Traveler University for $149.
Tickets are nonrefundable, but can be transferred for a $25 transfer fee.
Sessions will be held at the Hyatt Regency Dallas-Fort Worth and rooms can be booked at the group rate of $99 per night + tax.
If you’re unable to book the group rate because it’s sold out, you might consider 1 of these similarly-priced nearby hotels:
Or use Hotel Hustle to find hotels where you can stay for free using points!
What Topics Will Be Covered?
There will be 2 full days of sessions taught by some of your favorite bloggers including:
- Gary Leff of View From the Wing
- Ben Schlappig of One Mile at a Time
- Greg Davis-Kean of FrequentMiler
- Stefan Krasowski of Rapid Travel Chai
- Scott Mackenzie of Travel Codex
- Matthew Klint of Live and Let’s Fly
- Daraius Dubash of Million Mile Secrets (that’s me!)
- Seth Miller of Wandering Aramean
- Summer Hull of Mommy Points
And on Sunday, there will be sessions about airline frequent flyer programs and Searching for Flights Like an Expert on ITA Matrix.
You can see Emily and me speak about how to get to Dream Destinations Using Miles & Points!
Frequent Traveler University in Dallas is on April 17, 2015, to April 19, 2015. Sessions will be held at the Hyatt Regency Dallas Fort Worth and rooms are $99 per night + tax.
Tickets for USA TODAY Frequent Traveler University Dallas are $149. But Frequent Traveler University Advanced Dallas is sold out.
You’ll learn the secrets to collecting miles & points for cheap travel. And make new friends who also love to travel for less! Check out the full schedule for more details on topics that will be covered.
Which sessions sound interesting to you? Or are you most interested in socializing with fellow miles & points enthusiasts?
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!