Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
You’re the best blog readers in the world! To thank you, this week we’re giving away a ~$1,000 ticket to Star MegaDo 6!
What’s Included With the Ticket?
The Star MegaDo runs from May 9, 2015, to May 13, 2015.
With your ticket you’ll get:
- Coach seat (includes food & drink) on flights within Europe
- Exclusive tour of the A350 final assembly line
- Behind-the-scenes tour of T2, The Queens Terminal at London Heathrow airport and meet Mark Schwab, President and CEO of Star Alliance
- A day with Scandinavian Airlines seeing their new Business Class and refurbished planes while learning about their loyalty program – SAS Eurobonus
- Top tier Concierge elite status with Club Carlson (for attendees staying at the host hotels)
Take a look a the full schedule to get an idea of the itinerary.
What’s NOT Included?
Keep in mind, before you enter, the ticket won’t cover all of your expenses. You’ll still need to pay for:
You will need to pay for your hotel in Stockholm and London. But you can get the following discounted rates:
- Radisson Blu SkyCity Arlanda in Stockholm for ~$120
- The May Fair in London for ~$385 (or The Park Plaza Victoria for ~$230)
2. Flights Between the US & Europe
You will also need to pay (or use your miles) for your own flights from the US to Stockholm and back from London to the US. They are working on a group rate from Chicago, but the details aren’t available yet.
How to Enter:
Leave a Comment
Please leave ONE comment telling me why you want to attend Star MegaDo 6.
I’ll pick 1 commenter who will win 1 Economy Ticket to Star MegaDo 6 worth ~$1,000 after the drawing closes at 9:00 pm Central Time on Saturday, February 21, 2015 (today).
This is going to be an exciting event! Good luck! I had a blast at Star MegaDo 3!
Fine Print: The prize is worth up to ~$1,000. I make the final determinations for the giveaway and there’s no appeal in the Million Mile Court. I’m not receiving compensation and I’m giving away a ticket to MegaDo, so please don’t make this hard for me!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!