Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
There are some very good airfare deals available today!
So I’ve made a list of some of my favorites. These aren’t all the low fares available today, just the ones I thought were interesting at the time of publication!
Remember, cheap fares like these don’t last long.
Hot Airfare Deals for February 19, 2015
Link: The Flight Deal
1. Baltimore to Maui on United Airlines for $563 Round-Trip
I bet lots of folks would like to escape the frigid East coast and fly to Maui for $563 round-trip in coach on United Airlines.
Valid for travel between now and March 15, 2015.
2. New York to Dallas on American Airlines for $176 Round-Trip
You can fly between New York and Dallas for only $176 round-trip in coach on American Airlines.
Book by February 19, 2015, for travel until June 6, 2015. You have to book at least 21 days in advance.
3. Detroit to Fort Lauderdale on JetBlue for $79 One-Way
Head down to sunny Florida (Fort Lauderdale is only a short hop from Miami!) from Detroit on JetBlue for $79 1-way.
Fare is valid for travel until June 18, 2015. Friday and Sunday flights are excluded.
4. Boston to San Francisco on Southwest for $288 Round-Trip
Travel by June 3, 2015. Fare requires 21-day advance purchase.
Remember, you get 2 free checked bags on Southwest. And your companion flies for nearly free when you have the Companion Pass.
5. Vancouver to Rome, Italy, on British Airways for ~$716 Round-Trip
This could be a cheap way for folks on the west coast to get to Europe! Fly British Airways for 895 Canadian dollars (~$716) round-trip in coach from Vancouver to Rome, Italy.
Fare is valid for Monday to Thursday departures only. Fly to Italy between May 7, 2015, and June 18, 2015, or September 11, 2015, to October 15, 2015. Tickets must be booked at least 7 days in advance.
6. New York to New Orleans on Delta for $197 Round-Trip
Mardi Gras may be over, but a trip to New Orleans from New York only costs $197 round-trip in coach on Delta.
Summer dates are available for travel through October 17, 2015.
7. Philadelphia to Honolulu on United Airlines for $606 Round-Trip
Another good deal to Hawaii! Thaw out from the cold in Honolulu from Philadelphia for $606 round-trip in coach on United Airlines.
Certain days of the week are excluded. Dates are available through June 10, 2015.
8. Austin to Chicago on Frontier for $98 Round-Trip
Maybe it’s time for a visit to my old stomping grounds! Fly Frontier from Austin to Chicago for $98 round-trip.
Book by February 21, 2015, for travel between April 14, 2015, and June 10, 2015 on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays only. While this is a good fare, don’t forget that Frontier charges fees for almost everything!
9. Philadelphia to Las Vegas on US Airways for $186 Round-Trip
Feeling lucky? You could fly to Las Vegas from Philadelphia on US Airways for $186 round-trip in coach.
Dates are available in April and May 2015.
10. San Francisco to Huatulco, Mexico, on United Airlines for $305 Round-Trip
Looking for a quick Mexican getaway from the west coast? You can fly to Huatulco, Mexico from San Francisco for $305 round-trip in coach on United Airlines.
Book by today for travel in March 2015. Dates are limited.
Don’t Forget to Use the Right Credit Card!
If you book a fare, be sure to use a card that earns bonus points for travel or airfare purchased directly from airlines:
- Chase Sapphire Preferred – 2 points per $1 you spend on travel
- American Express Premier Rewards Gold – 3 points per $1 you spend on airfare purchased directly from airlines
- Barclaycard Arrival Plus – get 2.1% back when you redeem miles for travel purchases, including airfare
And remember that having certain credit cards, like the Citi® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® World Elite™ MasterCard®, American Express Gold Delta SkyMiles, or Barclaycard US Airways gets you perks like free checked bags and priority boarding.
There are lots of cheap flights available today! Remember, low fares usually don’t last, so book soon if you want to get in on these deals.
Have you seen other good airfare prices today? Please share them in the comments.
And let me know if you book a flight!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!