Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Capital One, Chase, Citibank and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
1. Sale on Virgin America Main Cabin Select & First Class (Book By End of Today!)
Virgin America is having a sale on its upper class cabins for travel between March 3, 2015, and April 30, 2015. You must book by February 11, 2015 (today!), at 11:59 pm Central Time.
Here are examples of the 1-way sale fares in Main Cabin Select:
- Las Vegas to Los Angeles – $99
- Portland to San Francisco – $99
- Seattle to San Francisco – $109
- Las Vegas to Los Angeles – $149
- Portland to San Francisco – $149
- Seattle to San Francisco – $165
You can probably find better prices if you don’t mind flying in coach. I prefer to fly coach within the US to save money. And I almost exclusively fly Southwest on domestic flights because Emily flies with me for (almost) FREE.
But it’s worth a look if you like traveling in style. Let me know if you find a fare that works for you!
2. Flights to Maui Starting at $144 Each Way (Book by Tomorrow!)
Traveling Well for Less reports that Hawaiian Airlines is having a sale on flights to Maui. You must book by February 12, 2015, for travel through March 12, 2015.
Sale prices for 1-way flights include:
- Dallas to Maui – $279
- Los Angeles to Maui – $149
- Oakland to Maui – $179
- Sacramento to Maui – $193
- San Francisco to Maui – $149
- San Jose to Maui – $169
If you find a flight that works for you, check out our Maui trip report for ideas on places to eat and fun things to do!
3. 15% Points Back on JetBlue Sale Award Flights (Book By Tomorrow!)
To celebrate 15 years in the air, JetBlue is having a sale on select flights. If you book a sale fare with JetBlue points, you’ll get 15% of your points back.
The points will be returned to your account 4 to 6 weeks after you complete your travel.
Book by February 12, 2015, (tomorrow) the earlier of 11:59 pm Eastern or local time, for travel from February 18, 2015, to March 31, 2015 (Mondays to Thursdays only).
Here are some examples of 1-way sale fares:
- Austin to Orlando for $104 cash or 6,600 points – Get back 990 points
- Fort Lauderdale to Nassau, Bahamas for $84 cash or 4,100 points – Get back 615 points
- Washington, DC to Nassau, Bahamas for $94 cash or 4,900 points – Get back 735 points
Check the full list of sale fares to see if there is a flight you like!
4. 2,000 Bonus Miles With American Airlines Dining Program (New Members Only)
New members can sign-up for the American Airlines dining program and you can earn up to 2,000 bonus miles.
Here’s how it works:
- Register for the dining rewards program by March 31, 2015
- Spend $30 at a participating restaurant, bar, or nightclub within 30 days
- Write a review of your visit within 30 days
You will earn 1,000 American Airlines miles the 1st time you complete these steps. Dine and write a review a 2nd and 3rd time and you’ll receive another 500 miles each.
You can also earn miles with lots of other airlines for dining!
If you book a discounted flight, let me know where you’re headed!