Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
1. 2X Wyndham Points for Weekday Stays
You will only earn 2X points on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday nights during your stay. And you will NOT earn double points on Thursdays at many locations in the Middle East.
2. $40 Off $300 for Referring a Friend to Hotels.com
Check your email for this offer! You’ll get $40 off $300 or more on Hotels.com when you refer a friend through December 31, 2015.
You will receive a coupon, if your friend has never booked through Hotels.com before and if they have never received Hotels.com newsletters.
They also must click through your link when they make their reservation!
3. Free Wi-Fi in London With Your MasterCard
Traveling Well for Less writes, MasterCard cardholders can get access to free Wi-Fi hotpots in London through February 15, 2015. Service will be provided by The Cloud.
To get your free Wi-Fi:
4. 4X Hilton Points on Retail Purchases (Targeted)
I received an offer in the mail for 4X Hilton points (up to 2,500 points) by using my Citi Hilton Reserve card at electronics & computer, clothing, toy, and department stores. This deal is good through March 31, 2015.
To earn the bonus points, you must register your card and enter your invitation number by February 28, 2015.
5. $25 Off Hotels at TravelPony
You can save $25 off $250 or more at TravelPony with promotional code “Save25”. This discount appears to work on any hotel. But let me know how it works for you!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!