Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
1. You learned that there are no more foreign transaction fees on the US Airways card.
2. Do you know the best cash back cards for restaurant spending?
3. I explained why the Citi Premier card changes matter.
4. You can get 110,000 points and 75,000 miles from 4 cards.
5. Do you know which 6 no annual fee cards get you $1,050 in sign-up bonuses?
6. I showed you the best ways to use the 35% AMEX transfer bonus to Virgin America.
7. Do you know the best time to book award flights?
8. You learned how to book the Club Carlson free night award for a friend.
9. I explained why banks deny credit card applications.
10. You get free Equifax credit reports from CreditKarma.
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!