Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
1. ~$400 Round-Trip to Milan
But you have to book tickets for 2 people, depart between January 25, 2015, and May 10, 2015, and both passengers have to travel together. So treat your partner to a romantic getaway!
Travel has to be completed by May 31, 2015.
2. 8% Cash Back on Hotels
And you can get cash back on other travel purchases:
- 5% on activities
- $2.50 on airline tickets
- 3% on car rentals
- $50 on cruises
- 3% on hotels (non Expedia Special Rate)
- 4% on vacation packages
3. $10 for Opening a New Bluebird Account
You have to file your tax return by April 15, 2015.
4. 3X American Airlines Miles (Targeted)
You can get 3X American Airlines miles through March 31, 2015 when you use your enrolled Citi AAdvantage card at:
- Commuter transportation merchants (railways, buses, bridge and tunnel fees, and temporary parking. But NOT Amtrak tickets.)
- Drug stores
- Gas stations
- Grocery stores
You have to enroll your card by February 28, 2015.
Note: This is a targeted offer so check your email.
5. $25 off Hotel and 3X Points
Book a hotel using the Expedia app and get $25 off instantly and 3X Expedia+ points when you book by March 31, 2015.
You have to book an Expedia rate hotel of $100 and travel by March 31, 2015.
You can do this 3X. But you have to wait 24 hours between bookings.
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!