Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Capital One, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
1. Cheap Tickets to Europe, Russia on LOT Polish Airlines
LOT Polish Airlines has a sale on flights from New York (JFK) and Chicago. You could get to St. Petersburg, Russia, for $286 1-way! Flights to Warsaw, Krakow, Gdansk, and other European cities are also discounted.
Book your flight by January 18, 2015, for travel between February 7, 2015, and April 30, 2015.
2. Philadelphia to Las Vegas for ~$156 Round-Trip
Via The Flight Deal, you can fly round-trip between Philadelphia and Las Vegas in coach on US Airways for ~$156 round-trip.
Tickets must be booked at least 14 days prior to departure, for flights between February 1, 2015, and February 28, 2015.
3. Targeted Status Challenges for American Airlines Flyers
The Forward Cabin writes that you could earn elite status with fewer miles if you’re targeted for American Airlines’ status challenge. Use promotion code “HV1T1” to register, and travel before May 15, 2015.
You could get:
- Executive Platinum status with 30,000 miles or points
- Platinum status with 12,000 miles or points
- Gold status with 6,000 miles or points
4. Targeted: Earn 250 United Airlines Bonus Miles
You’ll earn 250 bonus miles for any purchase made by January 21, 2015. That’s on top of the miles you’d normally earn.
5. Southwest 30% Off Purchased Points (Targeted)
Via Running With Miles, you can save 30% when you buy Southwest points by January 31, 2015. Sign-in to your account to see if you’ve received the offer.
With this promotion, you’re buying points for ~1.92 cents each. Normally, Southwest points are worth ~1.43 cents each, so this is NOT a good deal for most folks.
However, it might be worthwhile if you want a few points to top-off your account for an award ticket.
Let me know if you book a flight!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!