Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
1. $29 One-Way to Florida on Frontier
Via Points Miles and Martinis, you can fly 1-way from Washington, DC, to Tampa and Fort Myers, Florida, from $29. But most fares are higher.
The lowest prices are on Mondays, Fridays, and Saturdays.
Pay with your Chase Sapphire Preferred (2X Chase Ultimate Rewards points on travel), American Express Premier Rewards Gold (which earns 3X American Express Membership Rewards points on tickets booked directly with airlines), or Barclaycard Arrival Plus (2.2% back on travel).
2. ~$137 Round-Trip to Miami
Via The Flight Deal, you can fly round-trip from Chicago to Miami from ~$137.
Flying during the week gets you the lowest prices so romantic weekend escapes are out. 🙁
You get Orbitz Orbucks points and airline miles booking through Orbitz.
Use your Chase Sapphire Preferred (2X Chase Ultimate Rewards points on travel), American Express Premier Rewards Gold (3X American Express Membership Rewards points on tickets booked directly with airlines), or Barclaycard Arrival Plus (2.2% back on travel).
But other folks might prefer to book with American Airlines and pay with their Citi® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® World Elite™ MasterCard®, Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive World Elite™ MasterCard®, or CitiBusiness® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® World MasterCard® for 2X American Airlines miles.
This might work for folks booking a last-minute cheap 4 day Bahamas cruise out of Miami. But the rates are higher for weekend travel.
3. $200 Airline Credit for Buying Airline Gift Cards
These airline gift cards are eligible for reimbursement:
- American Airlines
- Delta Airlines ($50 increments only, so buy 4)
- United Airlines
4. 10,000 Hilton Points After Your 3rd Stay for Some
Via Loyalty Lobby, you can get 10,000 Hilton points after your 3rd stay at Conrad and Waldorf Astoria hotels through December 31, 2015.
Note: This is a targeted offer so check your email!
Your stays do NOT have to be consecutive to get the bonus points:
- 2,000 Hilton points after your 1st stay
- 3,000 Hilton points after your 2nd stay
- 5,000 Hilton points after your 3rd stay
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 20,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!