Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
1. 2,000 Starwood Points or 20% Off Starwood Best Rate Guarantee
I value Starwood points at ~2 cents each so 2,000 Starwood points are worth $40. So unless you’re paying more than ~$200 a night for your room it probably makes sense to choose the Starwood points.
2. Get 5% Back at Marriott
If you’re new to TopCashBack, you can sign-up here.
3. $49 Fares on Virgin America
Some fares are $49, but most are higher. You can fly from January 27, 2015, to May 9, 2015. However, there are some exceptions.
You can travel between January 20, 2015, and May 9, 2015, on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday between these cities:
- Austin to San Francisco
- Dallas to Los Angeles/San Francisco/LaGuardia/Washington, DC
- New York (JFK) to Fort Lauderdale
- Las Vegas to San Francisco
- Los Angeles to Seattle
- San Francisco to Seattle
- Portland to San Francisco
- Las Vegas to Los Angeles
- San Francisco to Los Angeles
- Palm Springs to San Francisco
- San Diego to San Francisco
Flights from Boston to Las Vegas have to be flown by April 11, 2015. And flights from New York (JFK) to Fort Lauderdale have to be completed by April 25, 2015.
And you can NOT fly between:
- March 13, 2015, to March 22, 2015
- April 3, 2015, to April 6, 2015
so no visiting family and friends for Spring Break.
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 16,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!