Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
1. Up to 50,000 Bonus Miles for Referrals With Barclaycard US Airways Card
Barclaycard US Airways cardholders can earn 5,000 bonus miles for each person they refer who is then approved for a new card.
Applications must be received by January 18, 2015, to qualify for the bonus. You should receive the bonus points within 8 to 10 weeks after the promotion ends.
You can also earn up to ten 5,000 referral bonus points when you refer friends to the Chase Freedom, Sapphire, and Sapphire Preferred cards by January 31, 2015. To get the points, your friend must use the card by March 31, 2015.
2. Double United Airlines Miles (Targeted)
This is a targeted deal. But it only takes a few seconds to enter your number to find out if you’re eligible. So it’s worth a quick check.
3. 2 Free Weekend Nights at Hilton With DIRECTV
Important Terms & Conditions:
- 2 year contract
- SELECT package (~$50 per month) or above
- Can’t combine with other offers
Other DIRECTV offers for new customers include:
The Hilton 2 free weekend nights offers the best value because you can use those nights to stay at hotels like the Hilton Seychelles Labriz which costs ~$840 per night.
This is a good deal if you’re already looking for a new satellite provider.
Otherwise, I’d rather sign-up for the Citi Hilton HHonors Reserve Card and earn 2 free weekend nights when you spend $2,500 within 4 months. (The $95 annual fee is NOT waived.)
4. New Award Wallet App
Award Wallet is an app that makes it easy to monitor all your miles and points balances in 1 place.
Some of the changes you’ll see:
- New look to match the upcoming new version of the Award Wallet website
- Multi-language support
- Fixed performance issues
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 16,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!