Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
1. Up to 1,500 Easy Starwood Points
Via The Points Guy, you can 500 Starwood points when you use the Starwood mobile app to book your next stay and pay with your American Express card. Book and complete your stay by March 31, 2015.
You will earn 500 points per stay on up to 3 stays. So you can earn as many as 1,500 Starwood points.
This is a great way to earn some extra points, if you already have plans to stay at a Starwood hotel!
2. Soon You Can Fly to Belize on Southwest
I told you a few months ago that Southwest will start flying to Costa Rica in 2015.
Well, Southwest now has new plans to begin flights to Belize. This is in addition to new destinations in Mexico they will be adding from Houston including Mexico City, Puerto Vallarta, Cancun, and Los Cabos.
3. Now Use AMEX Membership Rewards Towards Airbnb Stays
Via Doctor of Credit, now you can use American Express Membership Rewards points for Airbnb e-gift cards. But it’s only 1 cent per point. There are better uses for AMEX points. But this could be helpful to some.
You can redeem 10,000 AMEX Membership Rewards points for $100 e-gift card or 25,000 points for a $250 e-gift card.
4. Save Money on Gift Cards
Staples e-gift cards are on sale including:
- Kohl’s $100 e-gift card for $90
- 1-800-FLOWERS $100 e-gift card for $80
- Jiffy Lube $50 e-gift card for $41.99
Or use your AMEX SimplyCash card to save 5%. Because SimplyCash earns 5% cash back at US Office Supply Stores.
5. Citi American Airlines Executive Card Redesigned
Via The Reward Boss, the Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive World Elite™ MasterCard® now comes with a new design.
You should receive a new card before your expiration date. Or if you’d like to get your new card sooner, you can order it on the Citi website.
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 16,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!