Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
1. 3,000 Alaska Airlines Miles
Rocketmiles lets you earn airline miles on discounted hotel stays.
I usually choose American Airlines miles, but may switch to Alaska Airlines because of all the ways to easily use Alaska Airlines miles.
2. Discover Reduces Minimum Cash Back & Eliminates Cash Back Expiration
- Statement credit
- Cash back
- Purchases at Amazon.com, Overstock.com, Disney Club Penguin, Facebook, iTunes, Runescape, and World Golf Tour
- Donate to charity
3. 1,000 American Airlines Miles for Staying at Marriott
Planning on staying at a Marriott this winter? You can get 1,000 American Airlines miles when you stay at a Marriott hotel through January 31, 2015.
- Autograph Collection
- JW Marriott
in the US and Canada.
I wouldn’t book a bunch of Marriott stays because you can only earn a maximum of 5,000 American Airlines miles from this promotion.
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 16,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!