Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
You can get 30,000 Citi ThankYou Points on the Citi ThankYou Preferred card. (Update: This offer for the Citi ThankYou Preferred card has expired.)
2. Increased sign-up bonus for the Freedom card: 20,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points ($200).
20,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards Points Can Get You 1 Night at the Andaz San Diego
3. Here’s how to time getting your Southwest Companion Pass for you get ~2 years of travel instead of one.
Do You Know When You Should Get the Southwest Companion Pass?
4. I showed you which cards to use to maximize your category bonuses.
Do You Know Which Credit Card Gets You the Best Dining Bonus?
5. Do you know there are different rules for AMEX personal and business card bonuses?
You Can NOT Get the Sign-Up Bonus Twice on an AMEX Personal Cards, but You Can on an AMEX Business Card
6. Starting January 2015, you can NOT cancel a Hilton hotel on the same day without penalty.
Hilton Eliminates Same-Day Cancellation Policy
7. I showed you when you should finish minimum spending to earn the Southwest Companion Pass.
Complete Minimum Spending on the Companion Pass in 2015 and Fly to Places Like New Orleans
8. Do you know how to fly your entire family for nearly free?
The Entire Family Can Fly for Nearly Free With a Southwest Companion Pass Trick
9. You learned that annual fees do NOT count towards minimum spending.
Minimum Spending Requirements Usually Only Count Purchases, so Paying Annual Fees Do NOT Count
10. Do you know how to earn statement credits, United Airlines miles, and Amazon gift cards?
Softcard Can Get You United Airlines Miles and More!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 16,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 25,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!