Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
1. Complete 2 Surveys, Get 1,000 Hilton Points
When you join e-Rewards and complete 2 surveys in 90 days you’ll get 1,000 Hilton points. These surveys take a long time to complete, so I usually don’t do them!
There’s no cost to join e-Rewards and you can earn points for answering surveys.
2. Up to 2,000 Southwest Points (Targeted)
Via Running With Miles, you can get 500 Southwest points (up to 2,000 Southwest points) for each friend you refer that signs-up for Southwest’s Rapid Rewards program by December 20, 2014.
Your friend has to include your referral code in the “promotional code” field when they enroll.
This is a targeted promotion that was sent via email.
3. Up to $50 in Marriott Hotel Stay Credits
You get a daily hotel credit of:
- $20 at Courtyard by Marriott
- $25 at non-resort Marriott hotels
- $50 at Marriott resorts
However, you can NOT use the hotel credit towards your room costs.
Note: You might pay more for your room with this offer, so you should compare prices before you book.
4. 2X Choice Points
You can get 2X Choice points at Choice hotels when you book your stay with their app for stays through December 17, 2014.
You have to register for the promotion before your 1st stay. And you can earn a maximum of 30,000 bonus Choice points.
5. JetBlue Charging for Checked Bags
JetBlue will start charging for checked bags in 2015.
The least expensive fares will NOT include free checked bags. But you can pay more to include 1 or 2 free checked bags. So folks who only do carry-on will pay less than folks who like to check bags. That’s why Emily and I LUV Southwest – no checked bag fees!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 16,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!