Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Update: One or more card offers in this post are no longer available. Check our Hot Deals for the latest offers.
1. 10% Off Hyatt eGift Cards
You can get 10% off Hyatt eGift cards.
Use promotion code “GPGIFT14″ when ordering Hyatt eGift cards.
And you can save an additional ~5% when you use an American Express Business OPEN card:
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- AMEX SimplyCash
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Business Credit Card from American Express
However, Hyatt eGift cards can only be used in the US, Canada, and Caribbean.
2. Save Money in Paris With UberPOOL and Spotify
UberPOOL lets you share a ride with folks going in the same direction.
And instead of riding in silence, you can enjoy Spotify music while taking an Uber ride in:
- Los Angeles
- Mexico City
- New York
- San Francisco
Spotify is a free service that lets you listen to music on your computer, tablet or phone. You can upgrade your free account to Spotify Premium which lets you listen to songs without being connected to the internet.
You have to connect your Spotify Premium account in your Uber profile.
I hope my next Uber driver appreciates classical music!
3. Win a Flight to Amsterdam & an Unusual Airbnb Apartment
Enter by November 20, 2014. Three winners (and their guests) will be chosen to stay in the apartment on November 28, 29, or 30, 2014.
To enter, click “Contact Host” on this Airbnb listing, and in less than 100 words, explain why you should be chosen. They’ll fly you (and up to 3 guests) to Amsterdam and you’ll get to spend 1 night in a very cool apartment!
The place is equipped with a small kitchen, living area, several bathrooms, master bedroom with king-size bed, and a children’s room with 2 twin beds.
Folks might get a kick out of the house rules:
- No flying
- Don’t use the inflatable emergency slide
- Smoking is not allowed when the non-smoking sign is on
- No marshmallow roasting with the jet engines
- Please water our plants and feed our fish
- The consumption of alcohol is not allowed
- Please treat our plane like you treat your own plane
They’ve even got an entertainment system set up.
Rather watch a movie? All-time classics like Snakes on a Plane, The Aviator, Top Gun or Disney’s Planes are available on the home cinema system.
Emily and I are totally entering this contest! How fun would it be to stay in a real airplane (and get a free trip to Amsterdam, too!).
Remember, enter by November 20, 2014. Let us know if you win!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 16,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!