Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Via One Mile at a Time, there are lots of Business Class award seats available right now between the US and Europe on American Airlines’ new routes between:
- Los Angeles and London, UK
- New York and Birmingham, UK
- New York and Edinburgh, UK
- Miami and Frankfurt, Germany
American Airlines award tickets in Business Class are usually hard to find between the US and Europe, so this could be a great opportunity if you act fast!
Low-level Business Class tickets on American Airlines cost 50,000 miles 1-way, plus taxes and fees.
Hurry if you want to book a seat! I suspect this won’t last long!
There are lots of Business Class award tickets on American Airlines’ new routes between the US and Europe available right now. But if you want to book, you’ll have to act fast!
Let me know in the comments if you were able to book Business Class award seats!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 16,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!