Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Frontier is having a sale until October 30, 2014, at 11:59 pm Eastern Time, for travel between October 28, 2014, through February 11, 2015.
Frontier Low Fares 12% Off Sale
You can save 12% on flights on Frontier Airlines now until 11:59 pm Eastern Time on October 30, 2014, for travel between November 6, 2014, through February 11, 2015. Use promotional code “LOWFARES” to get the discount.
With the 12% discount, fares start at ~$39 including taxes 1-way. But most fares are higher.
The discount does NOT apply on:
- Sundays or Fridays
- November 21, 2014, to November 26, 2014
- November 29, 2014, to December 1, 2014
- December 19, 2014, to December 24, 2014
- December 26, 2014, to December 28, 2014
- January 3, 2015, to January 4, 2015
Beware of the Fees
Although, you might save on your ticket, Frontier charges fees for:
- $15 to $25 1st checked bag fee ($15 for Frontier Discount Den members, $20 online, $25 at the airport)
- $30 2nd checked bag fee
- $3 to $15 seat assignment fee
- $50 transfer fee
- $75 change fee (plus fare increase)
- $25 for a carry-on bag at time of purchase
This could be a good deal for folks who don’t check bags, don’t care where they sit, or won’t be changing their flights. And you can fly on Thanksgiving!
Emily and I are passing on this sale because we have the Southwest Companion Pass and often check bags.
The other airlines haven’t started matching yet. But you should keep checking, because they might.
Frontier is having a 48 hour, 12% off sale today until October 30, 2014, for travel between November 6 2014, through February 11, 2015.
Use promotional code “LOWFARES” to get the discount.
Some 1-way tickets are ~$39, but but most fares are higher and there are a lot of restrictions.
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 16,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!