Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
You now have 1 more reason to attend Frequent Traveler University in Washington, DC, this December! When you purchase your ticket, you’ll get free Hyatt Platinum status! That gets you free internet at Hyatt hotels!
Join Me at Frequent Traveler University!
Link: Register for Frequent Traveler University Advanced Washington, DC (Sold Out)
Frequent Traveler University Washington, DC, will take place December 5, 2014 to December 7, 2014. You can purchase your tickets now and these events sell out quickly!
Frequent Traveler University is a place where you can meet and share stories with other folks who love getting Big Travel with Small Money! Plus you might learn a few new tricks!
If you’re new to miles and points, you can purchase tickets to attend beginner sessions for $149.
- All sessions and social events
- Open bar party on Friday night
- Breakfast on Saturday and Sunday
- Lunch on Saturday and Sunday
- And now free Hyatt Platinum status through February 2016!
Benefits of Hyatt Platinum Status
With Hyatt Platinum status you’ll get:
- 15% point bonus
- Room upgrades (when available)
- Free internet
- Priority check-in
- Late check-out
- 20% off the daily rate at My Elite Rate (when available)
To request Hyatt Platinum status, email Melinda@ftef.net with your full name and Hyatt Gold Passport number.
It will take 4 to 6 weeks after you purchase your ticket for your new status to show up in your account. You must be the person that purchased to ticket to qualify.
Frequent Traveler University Washington, DC ,will be held December 5, 2014 to December 7, 2014.
You can purchase tickets to the beginner sessions for $149. Your tickets include an open bar party, breakfast, lunch, and free Hyatt Platinum Status!
This is a great opportunity to learn and meet other folks who share your same passion for travel! I hope to see you there!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 16,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!