Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Capital One, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
1 Use your Chase Sapphire Preferred card on your next car rental and get primary rental car insurance for free!
2. You learned where to find 50,000 point offers.
3. You can now transfer Citi ThankYou points to airlines!
4. Do you know how to get a refund on your Citi credit card’s annual fee?
5. You learned that authorized users can also get the sign-up bonus!
7. I showed you how to use Kiva to help meet minimum spending requirements.
8. I showed you how to use American Airlines miles to get to Africa.
10. You learned when you should cancel your credit cards.
Bonus: I showed you how to book Barclays US Airways Companion Certificate Tickets.
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 16,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!