Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Capital One, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Finally, an Uber credit for existing users!
You can now get $10 off 1 trip when you enter promotional code “10r62014″ through July 10, 2014 (Thursday) at 1:00 am Eastern Time.
To make this deal even better, new users can use the $30 of your 1st ride coupon and then use this promotion code to get another $10 off when they take their 2nd ride.
So if you haven’t tried Uber yet, now might be a good time because you can get up to $40 in credits!
Uber operates in over 38 countries and many major cities around the world. I like using Uber because you can get a fare estimate, order your ride, watch your driver’s progress towards your location, and pay through your smartphone.
Many Ways to Get Free Rides With Uber!
There are currently a lot of ways to earn free rides with Uber.
Link: $30 Credit for Uber
- $30 credit towards 1st ride for new users
- $10 off 1 ride (new or old users) with promotion code “10r62014”
- $20 off your 1st ride (new users only with promotion code “KALEB”)
- $30 credit when you get friends to try Uber
So for new users of Uber, you may be able to get a $50 total discount!
Existing users can use promotion code “10r62014” to get $10 off their next Uber ride.
Earn Miles & Points With Uber
Not only are there lots of ways to earn free rides with Uber, but you can also earn miles & points with Uber.
Here’s how to do it:
- Earn 2X points when you add your AMEX Membership Rewards credit card to your Uber account
- Earn 2X points with the Chase Sapphire Preferred card
- Get 2.2% cash back with the Barclays Arrival card because Uber is a travel expense
I personally prefer earning Chase Ultimate Rewards points with the Sapphire Preferred.
Existing users can get $10 off 1 ride with Uber by using promotional code “10r62014.” This deal expires July 10, 2014 at 1:00 am Eastern Time.
If you are new to Uber, this means you can get up to $40 in credits towards 2 rides with Uber. That’s because you can use the $30 off your 1st ride discount and then add $10 off 1 trip promotion code to use on your 2nd ride.
It’s a great time to use Uber because there are lots of ways to get free rides and earn miles & points with Uber!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 16,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!