Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Update: A credit card offer in this post, may no longer be available, but check the Hot Deals for the latest offers!
The 50,000 Lufthansa miles sign-up bonus on the Lufthansa card will end on June 30, 2014. Because I’ve gotten emails about how to use Lufthansa miles, I’ve updated my guide on using Lufthansa miles.
How to Earn and Use Lufthansa Miles:
- Part 1 – 17 Ways to Use Lufthansa Miles
- Part 2 – Introduction, Rules, Fees, Mile Expiration, etc.
- Part 3 – Calling Lufthansa Service Centers
- Part 4 – Award Pricing Rules
- Part 5 – Segments, Stopovers & Open Jaws
- Part 6 – How to Find and Book Awards
- Part 7 – Is the Lufthansa Companion Ticket Worth it?
- Part 8 – How to Avoid High Fuel Surcharges
- Part 9 – Hotel and Car Awards
- Part 10 – EXTRA Award Seats on Lufthansa, Swiss, Singapore Airlines & More...
Extra Lufthansa & Swiss First Class Awards
Although you’ll pay high fuel surcharges, you can use Lufthansa miles for First Class & Business Class awards to Europe.
You get access to more award seats on Lufthansa when you use Lufthansa miles.
Click on the updated “EXTRA Award Seats on Lufthansa, Swiss, Singapore Airlines, and More…” to learn more!
If you use Lufthansa miles, you get access to more available award tickets on Lufthansa, Swiss, Austrian Air & Singapore Airlines. However, you’ll pay high fuel surcharges.
Because you get access to extra award seats, Lufthansa miles are good to use for First Class or Business Class to Europe (if you don’t mind paying the fuel surcharges).
You can get 50,000 Lufthansa miles from the Lufthansa card if you apply by June 30, 2014.
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 16,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!