Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Update: A credit card offer in this post, may no longer be available, but check the Hot Deals for the latest offers!
The 50,000 Lufthansa miles sign-up bonus on the Lufthansa card will end on June 30, 2014. Because I’ve gotten emails about how to use Lufthansa miles, I’ve updated my guide on using Lufthansa miles.
How to Earn and Use Lufthansa Miles:
- Part 1 – 17 Ways to Use Lufthansa Miles
- Part 2 – Introduction, Rules, Fees, Mile Expiration, etc.
- Part 3 – Calling Lufthansa Service Centers
- Part 4 – Award Pricing Rules
- Part 5 – Segments, Stopovers & Open Jaws
- Part 6 – How to Find and Book Awards
- Part 7 – Is the Lufthansa Companion Ticket Worth it?
- Part 8 – How to Avoid High Fuel Surcharges
How to Avoid High Fuel Surcharges
You pay fuel surcharges when you use Lufthansa miles to fly on Lufthansa flights and most of their partner airlines. But there are ways to avoid paying fuel surcharges.
Click on the updated “How to Avoid High Fuel Surcharges” to learn more!
When you fly on Lufthansa and many of their partner airlines, you’ll pay fuel surcharges. But you can pay NO or LOW fuel surcharges on Lufthansa flights.
You can get 50,000 Lufthansa miles from the Lufthansa card if you apply by June 30, 2014.
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 16,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!