Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Capital One, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Update: A credit card offer in this post may no longer be available, but check the Hot Deals for the latest offers!
The 50,000 Lufthansa miles sign-up bonus on the Lufthansa card will end on June 30, 2014. Because I’ve gotten emails about how to use Lufthansa miles, I’ve updated my guide on using Lufthansa miles.
How to Earn and Use Lufthansa Miles:
- Part 1 – 17 Ways to Use Lufthansa Miles
- Part 2 – Introduction, Rules, Fees, Mile Expiration, etc.
- Part 3 – Calling Lufthansa Service Centers
- Part 4 – Award Pricing Rules
- Part 5 – Segments, Stopovers & Open Jaws
Segments, Stopovers & Open Jaws
You can add stopovers and open jaws on a Lufthansa award flight. However, Lufthansa limits how many segments you can have on a flight. But they are quite generous with stopovers.
Click on the updated “Segments, Stopovers & Open Jaws” to learn more!
You can add 2 stopovers or 2 open jaws on a round-trip award outside of 1 region. But there is a limit on the number of segments per flight.
So the 50,000 Lufthansa miles from the Lufthansa card can get you Big Travel with Small Money. But you have to apply by June 30, 2014.
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 16,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!