Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Update: A credit card offer in this post may no longer be available, but check the Hot Deals for the latest offers!
The 50,000 Lufthansa miles sign-up bonus on the Lufthansa card will end on June 30, 2014. Because I’ve gotten emails about how to use Lufthansa miles, I’ve updated my guide on using Lufthansa miles.
How to Earn and Use Lufthansa Miles:
- Part 1 – 17 Ways to Use Lufthansa Miles
- Part 2 – Introduction, Rules, Fees, Mile Expiration, etc.
- Part 3 – Calling Lufthansa Service Centers
- Part 4 – Award Pricing Rules
Lufthansa Award Pricing Rules
You can get good values using Lufthansa miles for coach and Business Class flights, because they allow lots of stopovers and open jaws.
Click on the updated “Award Pricing Rules” to learn more.
Lufthansa miles can be a good value for domestic travel. You can use Lufthansa miles to book a 1-way coach flight in the US for 12,000 Lufthansa miles.
If you need extra Lufthansa miles, you can get 50,000 Lufthansa miles from the Lufthansa card, if you apply by June 30, 2014.
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 16,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!