Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Capital One, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Update: A credit card offer in this post may no longer be available, but check the Hot Deals for the latest offers!
The once-a-year up to 30,000 point bonus on the Starwood personal and business cards are back! But the offer ends on June 30, 2014. So I’ve updated my earlier guide on earning and using Starwood points!
Using Starwood Points:
- Part 1: Earning, Transferring, and Preventing Your Points From Expiring
- Part 2: 11 Ways to Use Your Starwood Points
- Part 3: The 9 Best Airline Transfer Partners
- Part 4: The Best Kept Secret of Nights & Flights
- Part 5: Starwood Elite Status
- Part 6: Regular Starwood Hotel Redemptions
- Part 7: Using Points for Upgrades
The Best Kept Secret of Nights & Flights
You can use a Nights and Flight package to get 5 nights in Disney World plus 50,000 miles (good for 2 low-level round-trip coach flights within the US).
Click on the updated “The Best Kept Secret of Nights & Flights” to learn more!
You can redeem Starwood points for a hotel stay AND airline miles with Nights & Flights.
Two cards, the Starwood personal and business card, can get you and your partner 5 nights in a Category 3 Starwood hotel and 2 round-trip coach flights within the US!
Where have you used Nights & Flights?
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 16,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!