Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Capital One, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Update: A credit card offer in this post may no longer be available, but check the Hot Deals for the latest offers!
The once-a-year up to 30,000 point bonus on the Starwood personal and business cards are back! But the offer ends on June 30, 2014. So I’ve updated my earlier guide on earning and using Starwood points!
Using Starwood Points:
- Part 1: Earning, Transferring, and Preventing Your Points From Expiring
- Part 2: 11 Ways to Use Your Starwood Points
- Part 3: The 9 Best Airline Transfer Partners
- Part 4: The Best Kept Secret of Nights & Flights
- Part 5: Starwood Elite Status
- Part 6: Regular Starwood Hotel Redemptions
- Part 7: Using Points for Upgrades
11 Ways to Use Your Starwood Points
There are lots of ways you can redeem Starwood points which we’ll go over in future posts. For now, here are 11 different ways to use Starwood hotel points.
Click on the updated “11 Ways to Use Your Starwood Points” to learn more!
You have lots of ways to use Starwood points. The best value is redeeming Starwood points for Cash & Points redemptions, Nights & Flights, hotel nights, and transferring to airlines. But you should do what works best for you!
You can earn Starwood points with the Starwood personal or business cards and by staying in Starwood hotels.
How do you use your Starwood points?
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 16,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!