Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Update: A credit card offer in this post may no longer be available, but check the Hot Deals for the latest offers!
1. You can get 50,000 Southwest points from the Southwest credit cards. And the Chase Freedom has a limited time offer for $200 cash back or 20,000 Ultimate Rewards points after completing the minimum spending!
3. Why you should consider getting the 40,000 mile Barclays US Airways card before it’s gone.
4. Do you know how to get 140,000 miles + $600 in statement credits?
7. Do you know how to use Google Flights to save money?
8. Do you know all the ways to earn American Airlines miles?
10. I showed you how to pick a hotel card to get free nights in Tokyo.
BONUS: Unless you do this, you will lose your Chase Ultimate Rewards points if you cancel your card.
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 16,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!