Emily: Daraius and I went to Maui, Hawaii in March 2013. We loved Hawaii so much that we decided to return, but this time to Kauai. Kauai is more laid back and less built-up than Maui.
We went to Kauai over Valentine’s Day week, which made for a very romantic getaway. Using our miles and points made it even better!
Winter Getaway to Kauai – Trip Report Index:
- Part 1 – Using Miles and Points to Get to Kauai
- Part 2 – Only $10 for 2 One-Way United Flights From Austin to Kauai
- Part 3 – Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa
- Part 4 – Grand Hyatt Garden Suite for 87% Off
- Part 5 – 3 Free Nights & a Partial Ocean View Upgrade at the Grand Hyatt Kauai
- Part 6 – Activities in Kauai
- Part 7 – Adopting a Little Girl
- Part 8 – The Many Pools of the Grand Hyatt Kauai and more…
- Part 9 – Southside Eats
- Part 10 – More South Kauai Eats!
- Part 11 – Shave Ice Bigger Than Your Face and More Yummy Meals!
- Part 12 – Flight From Kauai to Austin
- Part 13 – Conclusion and Blog Giveaway
Now to the fun part – let’s give away 2 gift packs!
Gift Pack #1:
- Ladies’ teal purse
- Kids’ seal soft toy
- Mango soap
Gift Pack #2:
- Men’s Surfboard T-shirt
- IZ Wonderful World CD
- Kids’ “A Visit to Hawaii” coloring book
How to Enter
1. Leave a Comment
You can enter by leaving ONE comment on a volunteer experience you’ve had or would like to try while on vacation. I’ll pick 1 commenter who will win the 1st prize pack after the drawing closes at 9:00 pm Central Time on May 10, 2014 (today).
Follow Million Mile Secrets on twitter, and tweet once to @MilMileSecrets telling me about a volunteer experience you’ve had or would like to try while on vacation. You have to follow @MilMileSecrets to be eligible.
Don’t forget to include the hashtag “#MMSKauaiGiveaway”
I’ll pick a tweeter who wins the 2nd prize pack above after the drawing closes at 9:00 pm Central Time on May 10, 2014 (today).
Fine Print: I make the final determinations for the giveaway and there’s no appeal in the Million Mile Court. I’m not receiving compensation and I’m giving away 2 Gift Packs, so please don’t make this hard for me!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 16,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another trip report!