Disclosure: We get a commission for links on the blog. You don’t have to use our links, but we’re very grateful when you do. American Express, Barclaycard, Capital One, Chase, and US Bank are Million Mile Secrets advertising partners. Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or endorsed by our partners. Here’s our Advertiser Disclosure.
Don’t forget to follow me on Facebook or Twitter!
Here are the most interesting and useful posts for April 2014.
1. You learned a new way to use a credit card to pay for bills you normally can’t pay with a credit card.
Evolve Money: More Convenient Than Loading Bluebird at Walmart
2. You have to pay a free to transfer American Express Membership Rewards points to certain airlines.
Will You Pay a Fee to Transfer American Express Membership Rewards Points to Delta?
3. I showed you how to get to Kauai using miles and points.
Daraius and Emily at Waimea Canyon – the Grand Canyon of the Pacific
4. Why you still want to shop at CVS to help meet your credit card minimum spending requirements.
Can You Still Buy Vanilla Visas at CVS With a Credit Card?
5. You learned how to use your hotel points to book rooms for others.
We Booked Our Family at the Park Hyatt Goa, but We Traveled With Them
6. Save money when you load your Bluebird card.
Save Money on PIN-Enabled Gift Cards at Simon Malls
7. You can use American Airlines miles to fly on Etihad Airlines.
Emily and Daraius Used 90,000 American Miles Each to Fly First Class on Etihad
8. I showed you how to decide on a hotel credit card.
Enjoying Our Free Nights at the Grand Wailea
9. Did you know your AMEX card gives you free shipping when you shop online at certain stores?
American Express Cardholders Get Free 2-Day Shipping With ShopRunner
10. You get 5% cash back from your Chase Freedom card when you eat at restaurants this quarter.
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 16,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!
* If you liked this post, why don’t you join the 25,000+ readers who have signed-up to receive free blog posts via email (only 1 email per day!) or in an RSS reader …because then you’ll never miss another update!